Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!!!

Welcome back to Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday! The challenge this week is called "Fabulous Folds", in other words, and card fold other than the usual. I chose the "gate fold". The image that I used is called "Waiting for Santa", if you look closely, you can see Santa's black boot coming down out of the chimney. Here is my card:
Now, hope on over to visit the other DT ladies blogs to get more inspiration and then join the weekly challenge for free digi images on the company blog! This will be my last Wednesday post for Stamp-n-doodle, I have stepped down from the DT. I have returned to college to obtain a new degree and I just don't have time to keep up with my DT assignments. I will still be posting here on my blog, I just wont be involved in anymore DT groups. I already have some new card creations made, so stay tuned to my blog for inspiration. Until next time............Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.